Sunday, June 03, 2007

2 Months of Apathay

You know how when you have a list of things to do that is so long that it is overwhelming that you just don't know where to start--so it's like physically and mentally impossible to start any of the tasks and you just feel further behind? That's where I am.

Sort of like running, once upon a time ago I used to run and nearly crossed into the category of "runner" but again that was a long time ago. So, I started running again and it is killing me--not necessarily in the physical sense but in the mental sense of I used to be able to just walk out the door and go, now I'm huffing at a mile.

I sort of feel the same way about the blog, I used to post regularly and then I got busy and I then I sort of forgot about and then I just end up feeling so far behind and guilty to start posting again--which I know is an even lamer excuse. And the kicker is there have been so many great things going on in all areas of my life, although when work is going great it makes sense that I'm not motivated to write more--how much can a girl put-out, really? I guess I need to cross-train and get back in both the running and writing saddle.

1 comment:

hu said...

Ha! Well put. I know exactly what you mean. Keep at it (both the running and the writing), you'll bounce right back.